HOLIDAY WORLD´S BEACH CLUB
Never have the leisure options on the Costa del Sol included a place as versatile and complete as Holiday Beach Club. This is much more than a water park, solarium or beach club. Here, everything has been carefully considered for all kinds of guests. Whatever your age or preferences, you'll always find the most suitable option for a perfect holiday here.
We have seven different zones for various activities and age groups, mixed with a large, fully-themed space where children can have fun with their parents.
A sunken ship, children's games, a shower hut shaped like a mushroom, two water slides, a swimming pool with relaxing sunbeds, and a wave pool are this zone's biggest attractions.
All aboard, me hearties! Here, you'll find an enormous ship, the Northern Caribbean Sea pool which has five jacuzzis and a big waterfall, and the Southern Caribbean Sea which has four giant elephants.
BEACH CLUB CONDITIONS
- Open from April to October, as long as the weather permits.
- The Restaurant will open its doors from April 15 until September 15.
- In Septembre and October the wave pool and slides will only be operational on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11am to 3pm.
- Free transportation service between the hotels of the Holiday World complex and the Beach Club (only during Beach Club hours).
- Free Beach Club for all our clients in ALL INCLUSIVE regime.
- Customers who are not in ALL INCLUSIVE regime can enjoy the Beach Club for € 6 adults and € 4 children (up to 12 years).
- The floats have a rental cost of € 8 / day, with a deposit of € 12, which will be returned upon delivery of your float.
Persons six years of age and older are required to wear the mask on public roads, in open air spaces and in any closed space for public use or that is open to the public, although the safety interpersonal distance of 1.5 meters.
The use of the mask on beaches and swimming pools during bathing and while staying in a certain space will not be required, as long as the interpersonal safety distance between users can be respected.
For trips and walks on the beaches and pools, the use of a face mask will be mandatory.